PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

wanted info on hydrogen boost systems

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2011, 05:30 PM
Default wanted info on hydrogen boost systems

I was watching the news and they had some guy on that said he had and was using a hydrogen boost system in his car to increase the gas mpg.its suppost
to help burn the gas completly and this will increase your mpg.
he said between 15 to 25 percent increase in the mpg. so if this was so good why dosent gm. ford .etc use this on new cars ?he said it will work on any engine so i am looking for more info . that would increase an h2 mpg from 12 mpg to almost 20mpg or more . but it sounds to good to be true .
just wanted some input from the board members to see what they think about this .mike

Old 04-15-2011, 07:38 PM

I don't know anything about the kit, but you need to take a closer look at your math before getting too excited. Even the max improvement of 25% would only take the H2 from 12 MPG up to 15 MPG.

Old 04-19-2011, 03:57 PM

do a web search on the subject there is more to it ...

Old 04-21-2011, 04:56 AM
Banned

It actually works. It also cleans your engine. Ive had smog tests come back with zero hydrocarbons. Quite amazing.

Old 04-21-2011, 06:44 PM

What kit are u using

Old 04-21-2011, 10:57 PM
Banned

Well its a long story. I did quite a bit of reasearch and am a backyard electrician. Bought some PVC pipe from Home Depot and some stainless steel wall plates with SS bolts and nuts. Alternated them and bolted them as close as I could to each other. Hooked up one side to the positve 12 volts and one side to negative using a 80 amp relay. You dont need baking soda as electrolyte if the water is warm and module is in the engine. When water gets warm it tends to separate easier. I had a video on her a while back. Lost it. I will make a new one showing the module on my rig. Pretty impressive at tempurature. You watch the vehicle begin to float away during freeway speeds and the instant MPG meter floats between 18 and 20 mpg on reasonably level ground. There was a way to separate waters covalent bond easier by using volts instead of amps but Stan Meyers took it with him when he passed. Im still working on that one. No heat in the module and hydrogen just pours off.

Old 04-22-2011, 07:09 AM
Default madmike

madmike
what car/truck have you tryed it on and how much has it improved your mpg?
mike

Old 04-22-2011, 09:20 AM
Banned

Have one on my hummer, Jeep, wifes GMC Yukon and my 76 corvette stingray. Did the numbers on the hummer and geting between 14 and 15 mpg with the hummer on average. Up from 9.3. This is average from fillup to fillup. Probably much more on the highway. You will notice it the most on long trips or when idling at a light and then at takeoff. Just have to change the water every now and then. It gets rusty.

Old 04-22-2011, 10:33 AM

Really want to know who makes the best kit that heats the water also. And does it throw a check engine code because of the changes. Thanks for the info.

Old 04-22-2011, 05:38 PM

Quick Reply: wanted info on hydrogen boost systems