PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Viper alarm and tranfercase c9ntrol module :-( ...

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2014, 08:30 PM
Default Viper alarm and tranfercase c9ntrol module :-( ...

So as far as i can tell and please stop me if im wrong , The tranfer case control module its under the steering wheel ???? If so it looks like who ever installed my viper alarm went in to the module looking for power and i have a feeling that its causing some problems ....
I went down there to look at all the cables and saw another cable cut off that i cant trace were it goes .
Here is a picture .
Like i mention on another post a few days ago i tested my remote start and it triger the (service 4WD ) warning . Im wondering what the installer could of done other than looking for porwer that could cause things like this ...
I thinking of going to a alarm place that i knpw to have the alarm removed and done all over again or maybe get a newer one ... If anyone can post a picture of a wiring diagram of all the wires under the steering wheel are so i can follow it and compare to mine ????

Old 03-20-2014, 10:52 PM

I have the wiring files for the H2 but the file is too big to put on this site. I would have to email it to you. If you would like the file, send me a PM with your email addy and I will send you it.

Old 03-21-2014, 07:53 PM

FYR thanks alot .I got your email man i think i got more than what i ask for , ill be busy this weekend doing some reading. ;-) ....

Old 03-21-2014, 09:53 PM

You're very welcome. I got lots of files on the H2.

Besides, this is why we have sites like these so members can help one another. Who knows, maybe one day I might need some help on something and you could be in a position to help and thus return the same favor.

"Paying it forward"......................

Old 04-08-2014, 10:57 PM

The big red wire and the big red wire with the white stripe in the corners of that plug in that picture are the constant 12v wires and they go to the ignition switch. I have the wiring diagram for the Viper if you still need it. I wired Vipers in both my H2's without a problem.

Old 04-08-2014, 11:16 PM

I sure do kru thanks in advance man ...

Old 04-09-2014, 02:04 AM

Originally Posted by KruBruder
The big red wire and the big red wire with the white stripe in the corners of that plug in that picture are the constant 12v wires and they go to the ignition switch. I have the wiring diagram for the Viper if you still need it. I wired Vipers in both my H2's without a problem.

Off topic but what systems are you running?

I had thought about going with the 5904V 2 way responder alarm with the xPress Dball interface.

Old 04-09-2014, 10:16 AM

The 5904 setup is the same as what a good friend of mine has on his SUT with the smartstart module also and im also thinking of going this route too...

Old 04-09-2014, 03:20 PM

That's what I want to do also but I want to make sure the Viper system fully interfaces with the stock system-door locks, pins, etc.

Can your buddy confirm any of that?? That would be a huge help! I've read you have to buy the dBall interface then another piece to program it through your computer then you can install it.

I've done alarms before but nothing this extensive with tying it into a factory interface.

Old 04-09-2014, 04:37 PM

Lojac he did mention something about a bit of extra work need it to be done so that everything worked but as far as i know it was all done by the installers . He will be back in a couple of weeks from dubai ill ask him next time we talk ...

Quick Reply: Viper alarm and tranfercase c9ntrol module :-( ...