PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Universal Dual Row Long LED Light Bar by Lumen®

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2014, 02:56 AM
Former Sponsor
Default Universal Dual Row Long LED Light Bar by Lumen®

When you need the maximum amount of lighting performance possible, LED light bar will be a great solution! It produces huge amount of illumination in a sleek low profile design. Each item is completely water and dust proof so you don't have to worry about the elements affecting their performance. Lights are available in a variety of lengths and configurations specifically for your application needs.
Lumen® - Dual Row Long LED Light Bar is mount easily on any pre-drilled holes atop headache racks, bull bars, or grille guards.
http://www.carid.com/lumen-off-road-...r-9902928.html

Check out only few key features of this product:
- Total LED power ranges from 126 watts up to 324 watts
- Die-cast aluminum housings are light weight and corrosion-free
- Color temperature rating is 6500 Kelvin (on the cool, blue end of the visibility scale)
- 1 year warranty.

Checkout the price and other details for your model here: Off-Road Lights for Trucks & SUVs at CARiD.com

Would you like to get one for your truck?

Last edited by carid; 10-13-2014 at 04:05 AM.
Old 01-19-2015, 06:06 AM
Former Sponsor

Hi everyone!
We would like to thank all forum members who follow our posts and participates in discussions - it's really important for us.

Today we would like to announce an exclusive 10% discount coupon code on this product for all Hummer forum members!

This discount coupon is available for all Lumen Off-road LED driving lights, quad and dual row LED light bars on our website.
It will be valid only for 10 business days starting from today!
Hurry up, to use this advantage!

- Coupon code: FORUMSLUMN10
- Expiration date: January, 28. 2015

Apply the coupon code at the checkout, and get your 10% off!

Lumen is one of the best quality brands of automotive LED lighting in the USA.
The length of Lumen LED bars vary from 3.89" up to 50".

You can look up Lumen off-road LED lights on the following link:
Lumen® LED Bulbs, Off-Road Lights, LED Bars at CARiD.com

If any questions appear - we are always here to help!

Here is a couple of cool LED off-road lights for you:

Lumen® - 51 Watt LED Round Off-Road Driving Light

Lumen® - Quad Row Short LED Light Bar (6.5", 9.25")

Lumen® - Dual Row Long LED Light Bar (36", 50")

Old 01-20-2015, 01:00 AM

Hey thanks for the offer of a discount. Here's a question, and maybe a basic one, but can anyone tell me if i opted for the larger 50" ones.. how would they actually fix onto the roof ? I'm not so keen to go drilling holes through bodywork, so wondered if anyone has any tips/examples of how they mounted theirs ?
thx

Old 01-21-2015, 01:33 PM

I have a question also; Is it necessary for the white or silver space between the actual lights to be light colored or would it affect anything if that space was blacked out? I don't mean the cones around the individual lights, but the spaces between the cones?

Coyot21

Old 07-07-2015, 07:55 AM

bump to the top

Old 07-07-2015, 02:00 PM

I'm with you on no more holes in the body work. Just got this one mounted, (not the Lumen Brand) I had to make my own mounts.

Old 07-08-2015, 02:02 AM

That looks cool. The bolts that screw into the rails, did you make something that went under the rail (i.e. for the bolt to screw into ?) or are there purpose made blocks that you bolted the arms to ? Also from your experience with that ( i think it's a 50" would a 53" curve fit better you think?). Appreciate the response.

Old 07-10-2015, 10:33 PM

Ant69 that lightbar does look good and the mounts are sweet! Do the marker lights get hot from it when it is on? I figured mounting like yours is perfect (also thought about even with the top of the windshield) but not sure how i would mount one when i get it. Also want one on the lower grill and rear.
Good job!

Old 07-11-2015, 06:48 AM
Banned
Default Way over priced

That light bar is way over priced, heres a unit off amazon, HIGHLY rated, when i get one, this is what i will buy...

52" 300W LED Driving Light Bar 4WD Off Road Truck DC10-30V https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00FH8P1DG..._4hqOvbJP34Z8E

Old 07-11-2015, 12:13 PM

Yeah i looked at that one before. Just not sure how i want to mount. When you get this you jeed wires, fuse and switch. But thats no big deal- i found the switches i want to install too.
A firetruck drove through my neighborhood the other night and they had led lightbars on all four sides. He turned them on and it lit the night up! It was awesome!
I Have even considered getting the lightbars that have the amber ends. I think it would look cool on my yellow truck!

Quick Reply: Universal Dual Row Long LED Light Bar by Lumen®