Hummer H2 For those who like a little more gleam to their Hummer, the H2 offers a similar rugged look as the H1, but as a lower cost, and with more added features, making it almost a massive luxury SUV.

searching for beefy brush guard

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2012, 08:40 PM
Default searching for beefy brush guard

Hi Guys, I have seen that ram thing on Cheesbay but it looks just like the stock one with a loop added. I'de like to find a mean looking beast, to add to my baby.

Attached Thumbnails searching for beefy brush guard-013.jpg  
Old 07-08-2012, 07:44 AM

I have a real wheels over the hood on my H2... Look at my pics...

Old 07-08-2012, 10:19 AM

If you're talking crazy beefy then its Road Armor or Rubber Duck-Tree Hugger guard

Old 07-09-2012, 06:53 PM

Modified Rubber Duck, frame mounted-

That will set you back about 16 bills delivered.

Old 07-11-2012, 08:59 AM

Hummer H2 Brushguards

Rubber Duck is a reputable company as far as I know...from internet reviews and such...SERIOUSLY considered their product.

Road Armor®

Road Armor has had issues with customer satisfaction. The stories of "issues" with product, fitment, and customer service after the sale are plentiful. But they look BAD ***.

Road Rhino | Heavy Duty Truck Bumpers - Products

Road Rhino looks bad *** as well, but I don't know enough about it.

I did notice that border patrol 4x4 trucks have a very STOUT looking bumper set-up. Looks very apocalyptic/zombie approved. You might reach out to BP people and see if you can find one of their mechanics and determine who makes their set-up. If you can get a hold of a mechanic they'd likely be willing to give you some direction....

My .02$.

Cheers,

easysixonezero

Old 07-11-2012, 09:17 PM

From what I understand, Road Rhino is the new Road Armor-lots of background political BS apparently.

Road Rhino's product is supposed to be far superior in fitment then the original Road Armor.

I too have thought long about their products-specifically the Dakar bumper with Atlass II guard but I just can't justify that kind of money. I mean come on its a bumper and guard.......

I'll be going with Rubber Duck guard for sure with probably a warn winch bumper. The more I have looked at the Rubber Duck guard I actually like the look better, fits the boxiness and lines of the H2 better than the Atlass II IMO.

Old 07-12-2012, 01:58 PM

Originally Posted by LoJac963
From what I understand, Road Rhino is the new Road Armor-lots of background political BS apparently.

Road Rhino's product is supposed to be far superior in fitment then the original Road Armor.
They are in no way affiliated w/ each other...they were contracted to manufacturer and got screwed.

That bumper in my pic above is a modified Road Rhino. I got the front/rear weld it yourself kit. Parts come prebent, good high quality steel. They do not have the capability to do the brushguard. That is why I went w/ rubber duck. It took some work to get both of those products to mate up to each other...

Old 07-12-2012, 02:11 PM

Originally Posted by bflorin
Modified Rubber Duck, frame mounted-

That will set you back about 16 bills delivered.
That one is pretty cool !!

Old 07-12-2012, 06:14 PM

Originally Posted by LoJac963
I'll be going with Rubber Duck guard for sure with probably a warn winch bumper. The more I have looked at the Rubber Duck guard I actually like the look better, fits the boxiness and lines of the H2 better than the Atlass II IMO.
WARN WINCH BUMPER FOR H2 HUMMER - $200
WARN WINCH BUMPER FOR H2 HUMMER