PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

sagging

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2011, 05:53 PM
Default sagging

im new on here I have a 2006 H2 sut i came out 1 morning and my rear was all the way down, there is no error messag on the display
i checked both sensors our hooked up, i jumped relay over and the compressors work they pressure is not getting to the bags, my light in the rear and on the dash that you push for 2 inches more is on, i think it is either a control moldule, bcm or the control valve. i was wondering if this is a common thing.

Old 09-09-2011, 08:26 PM

Originally Posted by driver
im new on here I have a 2006 H2 sut i came out 1 morning and my rear was all the way down, there is no error messag on the display
i checked both sensors our hooked up, i jumped relay over and the compressors work they pressure is not getting to the bags, my light in the rear and on the dash that you push for 2 inches more is on, i think it is either a control moldule, bcm or the control valve. i was wondering if this is a common thing.
Are you sure the bags are not just getting the air but have a leak? This is the most common problem with the H2 if I recall correctly.

Old 09-09-2011, 09:18 PM

no when i jump relay it will pump until it blows out bleed off, i check the valve above and no presser, it has a solinoid that opens up so air can get to bags, buts its not opening, the pumps wont kick on unless i jump it and there is no error that shows up on the bcm ( warning ) and my rear end is completely down.

Old 09-10-2011, 10:18 AM

Originally Posted by driver
no when i jump relay it will pump until it blows out bleed off, i check the valve above and no presser, it has a solinoid that opens up so air can get to bags, buts its not opening, the pumps wont kick on unless i jump it and there is no error that shows up on the bcm ( warning ) and my rear end is completely down.
Ok, sorry then, outside of the airbags leaking I don't know much about the H2's hopefully someone else can help you.

Old 09-13-2011, 12:44 PM
Super Moderator

This has been moved to the appropriate forum. Where it was posted (Hummer Forums Help & Suggestions Center) is for help with using the forums, and not regarding any vehicle issues.

Old 09-15-2011, 07:28 PM

Thank you

Old 10-02-2011, 04:06 PM

i went ahead and put strutmaster springs on it. i think i like them beter than the air ride so far