PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New member looing for answers!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2011, 06:01 PM
Default New member looing for answers!!

So just bought an 06 H2 120,000kms looking for some help...
Thanks in adnVance !

My steering seems to have a little bit of play ... I read that its a common probally on the H2 or could it just bit that Hummers have lots of play or could it be the old pro comps just messing up the steering ? ( wow reading that back its a very general question that cant really be answered online) Ok lets say its ball joints of something else is the front end is there a "better" item I should be replacing it with ?

the sunroof has been closing pretty slow ..opening fine though... today it didnt wanna close at all ? finally closed ( took forever though) IS there something I should be looking for ? there's nothing it the tracks from what I can see ??

I need tires .... the procomp ats are nearing their life span ... I need a tire that is good on the hwy, good on snow/packed road ( i drive a mtn pass) and looks aggressive ... I had just put BFG at's on my 09 f150 befor trading it in and liked the look but I dont know how it'll look wider...

I was looking at Nitto Terra grapplers and Good year wranglers .... Ideally I would buy Nitto Trail grapplers or Kuhmo Andenture MTs but I just dont thing they would preform in the snow I might take the truck off road a few times a year but I dont think Id be doing anything THAT serious Any suggestions?

Lastly ... the Heater fan seems too cycle on and off when the intermitant wipers are on ? but with the wipers on low full time the heater fan stays on ?