PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Looking for applique with the embossed Hummer logo

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2012, 06:09 PM
Default Looking for applique with the embossed Hummer logo

I accidentally took off a chunk of the applique which is apart of my entire roof basket. I have searched EVERYWHERE for this one plastic piece that needs to be replaced. To only get turned down-- I am limited to purchasing the entire roof basket since I cant find the plastic piece anywhere that is sold individually. I'd hate to purchase the entire roof basket when everything else is in good condition but the applique.

If you look closely, the chunk that is missing is just above the E and R.

Suggestions anyone??

Attached Thumbnails Looking for applique with the embossed Hummer logo-photo.jpg  
Old 09-05-2012, 08:38 AM

Since I own an 2008 H3x Alpha, I am not well educated on parts for H2's so this might not be of any assistance to you.

In any event, I recently needed the Chrome Hummer Emblem for my H3x hard spare tire cover and I was able to track down this part. It was brand new and is a genuine GM stock factory part. I was actually surprised that it was available. It took about a week for them to ship it to me. I was very happy with the service and perhaps they can help you.

Check out www.newgmparts.com

I hope this helps.

Old 09-05-2012, 09:38 AM

Just fabricate something to put there, or have someone else do it if you cant find the part that you need... Now that they quit making stuff its all about ingenuity and customizing...