PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

LED Tail Light Assemblies

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2017, 01:55 PM
Default LED Tail Light Assemblies

Has anyone installed LED Tail Light Assemblies on an H2 that work correctly ??
I tried a set of the Eagle Eyes a while back that I couldn't get to work right. The turn signals wound cancel when I plugged the tail light in, only the bumper lights flashed. I've read others that had the tail light / bumper light alternate. I just want a set that works like the OEMs they replace.

Old 01-13-2017, 05:44 PM

Originally Posted by TeeStu
Has anyone installed LED Tail Light Assemblies on an H2 that work correctly ??
I tried a set of the Eagle Eyes a while back that I couldn't get to work right. The turn signals wound cancel when I plugged the tail light in, only the bumper lights flashed. I've read others that had the tail light / bumper light alternate. I just want a set that works like the OEMs they replace.

I only know of the set I have which make the lower bumper lights alternate with the actual tail lights when the turn signal is on. I racked my brain trying to figure out how to get them to blink properly but just couldn't figured it out. I reached out to a couple members I had met and they confirmed their tail lights did the same.

I justified it as a safety feature to keep the idiots in AZ from rear ending me.