Hummer H2 For those who like a little more gleam to their Hummer, the H2 offers a similar rugged look as the H1, but as a lower cost, and with more added features, making it almost a massive luxury SUV.

LED Headlights installed PICS!

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-2014, 10:04 PM

High....low....high....low....high....high

Old 01-07-2015, 05:53 PM

what size is the fog light in the hummer and what model did you install from JW Speaker?

did the 7" model 2 fit easily?

the lights looks great.

Old 01-08-2015, 03:13 AM

Originally Posted by redsea
what size is the fog light in the hummer and what model did you install from JW Speaker?

did the 7" model 2 fit easily?

the lights looks great.

I'll say the DRL's look completely awesome but the price on these lights is outrageous. Check out my build thread on the other forums and see how I retrofitted LED worklights in my DRL's. Costs less than $100 for the lights, nuts, and threaded rod. Some time in the garage and you'll have your own LED DRL's. Just a suggestion.

Old 01-08-2015, 03:56 PM

Originally Posted by LoJac963
I'll say the DRL's look completely awesome but the price on these lights is outrageous. Check out my build thread on the other forums and see how I retrofitted LED worklights in my DRL's. Costs less than $100 for the lights, nuts, and threaded rod. Some time in the garage and you'll have your own LED DRL's. Just a suggestion.
Thanks bro for noticing, once I get back to my computer I'll post updated pics. I understand you may have a cheaper alternative for that LED DRL's. However if you are looking for a superior being pattern that projects on the road extremely clear and gives you a much better night time visibility the JW speaker option is clearly superior. Actually purchased those similar lights on eBay for around $15 but ended up leaving them in my garage because they really we're not acceptable for my particular build. Like I said I will be happy to post pictures once I get to my computer. 😁✌️

Old 01-09-2015, 10:23 AM
Default Sizes and models

Can you pleas help me with the fog lights size .. Wich model did you installed and did you need any modefecation.

Old 01-10-2015, 03:56 PM

Anyone else find the two guys in that video entertaining? Jumping and bowing, whatever they were saying makes me want those headlights!

Old 01-11-2015, 04:06 PM

They are Japanese.....

Old 01-15-2015, 04:33 AM

Quick question if I may. I'll be installing the lights this weekend hopefully. Can anyone tell me if I'll need any specific tools to do it. I have a full socket set, with screwdrivers etc, but it's not clear to me whether I need torx etc. if so I'll need to order them in advance. (I have a Dremel) in case I need to sand anything down. Thx

Old 01-16-2015, 11:25 AM
Default JW Speaker is the best :)

Originally Posted by LoJac963
$100 differens is not that much for the amazing look ... I think

Old 01-16-2015, 11:29 AM
Default Good question :)

Originally Posted by Baldfox
Quick question if I may. I'll be installing the lights this weekend hopefully. Can anyone tell me if I'll need any specific tools to do it. I have a full socket set, with screwdrivers etc, but it's not clear to me whether I need torx etc. if so I'll need to order them in advance. (I have a Dremel) in case I need to sand anything down. Thx
I jus bought a se of JW Speaker headlight the newest version. I think i got a good deal though $620 for two.

Pleas let me know what is your experience in instaling them

Quick Reply: LED Headlights installed PICS!