PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Hummer Awning and Chairs

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2012, 09:34 PM
Default Hummer Awning and Chairs

Got a yellow 04 H2 last Sat, frickn love it! Can't figure out how to upload a pic from an iPad if anyone can help?
Anyways, I know or have read where they no long make those Hummer awnings with 2 chairs and table.... anyone know of ANY way to get a set?

Old 05-25-2012, 01:41 PM

Ebay or CL are probably your best bets.

www.allofcraigs.com

Old 05-25-2012, 02:24 PM

Here is one place !

Hummer Outdoor Awning, Table and Two Folding Chairs Combo - Save 66%

Sorry just saw they out of stock

Old 05-26-2012, 01:29 PM

Good luck finding that--and post up when you do. I've been collecting all the HUMMER schwag I can and this is the first time I've seen this. I'd like to know what kind of quality this has.

Old 05-27-2012, 09:52 AM

Originally Posted by twinmill28
Good luck finding that--and post up when you do. I've been collecting all the HUMMER schwag I can and this is the first time I've seen this. I'd like to know what kind of quality this has.
What kind of items do you have in your Hummer collection?

I have managed to collect many sales brochures for model year 2008 for the H3, H3x and Alpha.

I have the standard US versions for most of them but I have also managed to track down a brochure from Australia. I also have a Dutch version written in French. It's a little weird seeing the steering wheel on the right side of the H3 in the pictures in the Australian verson.

I would be interested in learning more about your collection. I know that GM was slapping the Hummer name on all kinds of things during the mid 2000's hey day of Hummers.

Old 05-30-2012, 08:14 PM

So far---
- 11 foot long led lighted dealership sign mounted proudly on back wall in garage; I've got pics posted somewhere on the forums of this--it's awesome!
- 4 foot long glass hummer sign (should be backlit, but haven't displayed it yet)
- Awesome McDonalds Happy Meal display case with 10 or so different toy HUMMER's in it showing all variations of HUMMER in 06, including a couple 1's, 2's including hydrogen prototype that throws sparks and several different 3's including a Rod Hall 3. The case is closed in clear plastic replicating a mountain scene with the trucks posed in diffent spots; this is a really awesome display if you've never seen one
- H2 tool kit w/first aid kit (leatherman wave, mag lite, tire gauge); H2 tool kit w/separate first aid kit (same as first kit listed but 1st aid kit is in separate plastic case), this was used in SUT's and is hard as hell to find
- H2 adventure kit; comes in same canvas type case as tool kits but contains pair of walkie talkies, staun tire deflators, binoculars, lighter and compass.
- Various literature like you have, nothing foreign; H2 kit has two CD's in plastic case that resembles chrome H2 gas filler door. Hx literature that came in cool canvas type zippered case with discs of the concept; I also met a dealer who had a stack of literature from over the years for all 3 models, he mailed it for shipping cost--that was cool.
- I've got a brand new H2 black mickey mouse lightbar under my bed, it drives my wife nuts, just haven't figured out what to do with it yet; also have a small "den" to contain all the diecast collectibles and smaller stuff
- 2 different SMA posters (H2 wagon, SUT) advertising BFG tires; really cool posters, never seen any more like them
- 4 H2 alarm clock radios (3 yellow, 1 black), 1/18 scale w/remotes, headlites and tail lights flash for different functions; I keep finding these at really cheap prices and each of my 3 girls had to have one
- H2 piggy bank, 1/18 scale; this is really cool as the rear hatch opens and the lights flash in addition to a horn honk with deposit
- Voice activated H2 (more of a toy, but still really cool; commands can "start" it, set alarm and turn on music
- I also found the cool flip down receiver step for a smokin' price; these are almost impossible to find for cheap, or at all
My mission is to collect as much of this stuff as possible (stuff that's not cheap or tacky) and get it for as cheap as possible. In the process I've met a bucketload of really cool and interesting people with all kinds of stories on why or how they have this stuff. It's been a great adventure!

Oh, and since you first posted, I met a guy by odd coincidence who's got the awning and chairs and some other stuff he might be getting rid of. I'm still trying to work some magic on this for a deal.----Sorry, but I'm going to have to keep the awning set (not trying to be a dick)

Last edited by twinmill28; 05-30-2012 at 08:27 PM.
Old 05-31-2012, 12:26 PM

Originally Posted by twinmill28
So far---
- 11 foot long led lighted dealership sign mounted proudly on back wall in garage; I've got pics posted somewhere on the forums of this--it's awesome!
- 4 foot long glass hummer sign (should be backlit, but haven't displayed it yet)
- Awesome McDonalds Happy Meal display case with 10 or so different toy HUMMER's in it showing all variations of HUMMER in 06, including a couple 1's, 2's including hydrogen prototype that throws sparks and several different 3's including a Rod Hall 3. The case is closed in clear plastic replicating a mountain scene with the trucks posed in diffent spots; this is a really awesome display if you've never seen one
- H2 tool kit w/first aid kit (leatherman wave, mag lite, tire gauge); H2 tool kit w/separate first aid kit (same as first kit listed but 1st aid kit is in separate plastic case), this was used in SUT's and is hard as hell to find
- H2 adventure kit; comes in same canvas type case as tool kits but contains pair of walkie talkies, staun tire deflators, binoculars, lighter and compass.
- Various literature like you have, nothing foreign; H2 kit has two CD's in plastic case that resembles chrome H2 gas filler door. Hx literature that came in cool canvas type zippered case with discs of the concept; I also met a dealer who had a stack of literature from over the years for all 3 models, he mailed it for shipping cost--that was cool.
- I've got a brand new H2 black mickey mouse lightbar under my bed, it drives my wife nuts, just haven't figured out what to do with it yet; also have a small "den" to contain all the diecast collectibles and smaller stuff
- 2 different SMA posters (H2 wagon, SUT) advertising BFG tires; really cool posters, never seen any more like them
- 4 H2 alarm clock radios (3 yellow, 1 black), 1/18 scale w/remotes, headlites and tail lights flash for different functions; I keep finding these at really cheap prices and each of my 3 girls had to have one
- H2 piggy bank, 1/18 scale; this is really cool as the rear hatch opens and the lights flash in addition to a horn honk with deposit
- Voice activated H2 (more of a toy, but still really cool; commands can "start" it, set alarm and turn on music
- I also found the cool flip down receiver step for a smokin' price; these are almost impossible to find for cheap, or at all
My mission is to collect as much of this stuff as possible (stuff that's not cheap or tacky) and get it for as cheap as possible. In the process I've met a bucketload of really cool and interesting people with all kinds of stories on why or how they have this stuff. It's been a great adventure!

Oh, and since you first posted, I met a guy by odd coincidence who's got the awning and chairs and some other stuff he might be getting rid of. I'm still trying to work some magic on this for a deal.----Sorry, but I'm going to have to keep the awning set (not trying to be a dick)

Wow, that is quite the collection. Thanks for sharing. I would love to get some of the original dealer signage stuff but as I'm sure you know it is scarce. I continue to look for brochures for my H3 and will pick them up as they become available. There is one brochure out there for the '08 (Championship H3 Edition) that I don't have yet. I am sure there are others but until I see them, I won't know what they are.

I hope you get your awning and chair set. It looks pretty cool.