Hummer H2 For those who like a little more gleam to their Hummer, the H2 offers a similar rugged look as the H1, but as a lower cost, and with more added features, making it almost a massive luxury SUV.

Headlights, Halo's and DRL's

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2017, 02:46 PM

Anyone have a link for the 4" LED DRL? I'm going to get the black 7" LED's so I just want to keep the black theme going on the truck

Old 11-23-2019, 07:56 PM
Default Drls

Originally Posted by Caraddict
Thank You...bought the ladders years ago on eBay...don't recall the name nor have I seen them for sale in a long time...I really like the Led headlights...also added led bulbs to the day Tim running lights and wired them to the parking lights so they are on all the time...hardest part of the job for me was taking the brush guard off/on...otherwise piece of cake job!
I ordered some DRL jeep fog lights, and they wont turn on, any clue of the wiring or issue? Mean looking truck by the way

Old 11-23-2019, 07:58 PM

Originally Posted by Caraddict
Thank You...bought the ladders years ago on eBay...don't recall the name nor have I seen them for sale in a long time...I really like the Led headlights...also added led bulbs to the day Tim running lights and wired them to the parking lights so they are on all the time...hardest part of the job for me was taking the brush guard off/on...otherwise piece of cake job!
Originally Posted by H2CANEPADESIGN
Nice, I have the same ones in mine, I still haven't wired the halo into the drl circuit though because I forgot where I spliced into it when I replace them with fog lamps on a seperate circuit.
did you figure this out? I'm lost on my aftermarket DRLs right now ;(

Old 11-23-2019, 08:02 PM

did you check if the new lights are pinned correctly for ground and positive? with a test light check the h2 light socket. the DRL's do not turn on if the headlights are on.

Old 04-25-2020, 12:01 AM

Just ordered a set of LED projectors with Halos and Fogs with Halo. Cant wait to get them hopefully soon so it can be another quarantine project.

Old 05-08-2020, 02:01 PM

And they showed up! Now to make time for the install

Originally Posted by Sam!
Just ordered a set of LED projectors with Halos and Fogs with Halo. Cant wait to get them hopefully soon so it can be another quarantine project.

Old 05-08-2020, 06:25 PM

Post pics when done, especially the DRL, everything I’ve seen makes the install look janky, either ill fitting or requiring a lot of cutting.

Old 05-08-2020, 06:33 PM

I will be doing the DRL Fogs first, actually started and first thing is the Original is 5" and this new one is 4" so i am already thinking it will need a filler trim ring black piece. I will document for sure. Planning on this being un upgrade not the other way.

Originally Posted by iwillnc
Post pics when done, especially the DRL, everything I’ve seen makes the install look janky, either ill fitting or requiring a lot of cutting.

Last edited by Sam!; 05-08-2020 at 06:35 PM.
Old 05-08-2020, 06:48 PM

they make a similar style in 5 inch but you need to bolt it down to something
Amazon Amazon

Old 05-08-2020, 07:16 PM

These where a package deal and didnt pay it much attention other than it is Fogs with Halo DRL, but the 1/2:inch shouldnt be that hard to cover. and mounting is already showing progress. without modifying the bumper other then screw mounting holes. will keep informing, might make a new thread as I don't know if this thread was for general use or i am hijacking it.

Originally Posted by bronxteck
they make a similar style in 5 inch but you need to bolt it down to something https://www.amazon.com/SUFEMOTEC-Off.../dp/B07QNWBR1M

Quick Reply: Headlights, Halo's and DRL's