PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Gobi Rack & Lights mounted 0n my H2! Pics inside...

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2016, 11:56 PM

Originally Posted by mcioci
I also installed a gobi rack and the piia lights same set up. You can install ladders without the rack. Gets mounted onto rear hatch. The cab lights are not affected by the cage nor lights. The lights are mounted on a metal tray that comes with the gobi rack. I got rid of my gobi rack because there is so much wind noise it was driving me crazy. You can't open sunroof and you need to play the radio on high volume in order to hear it.

Ok great, thanks so much! It looks so awesome, it's a shame you can't open the sunroof. Wonder what caused all the wind noise? That's a shame also

Old 09-18-2016, 07:12 AM

Wow this is a old thread...before my lift...like said above no rack needed for ladders but why have ladders with no roof rack? Check out my Instagram account my name there is hummer_addict lots if changes to my truck...shoot me a Dm ide be glad to answer any questions

Old 09-18-2016, 01:15 PM

Originally Posted by Caraddict
Wow this is a old thread...before my lift...like said above no rack needed for ladders but why have ladders with no roof rack? Check out my Instagram account my name there is hummer_addict lots if changes to my truck...shoot me a Dm ide be glad to answer any questions
Ok thank you very much!