PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Few Updated Pics

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2012, 10:35 PM
Default Few Updated Pics

Guys, here's a few extra pics of some of the things I did to it recently. I had the front cap powdercoated black, painted the side turn signals black, have the black tint on the front parking lights, I think I have already posted a pic with the ****** wire & I put the chrome piece on the hood, also took off the black bumper off front (always trying to find the right combo). Remember, it's NOT an Off-Road H2! Lol

Attached Thumbnails Few Updated Pics-dsc00630.jpg   Few Updated Pics-dsc00633.jpg   Few Updated Pics-dsc00631.jpg  
Old 01-18-2012, 11:03 PM

All H2's are for off road! nice rig!

Old 01-19-2012, 05:47 PM

Originally Posted by Caraddict
All H2's are for off road! nice rig!
Caraddict, well technically you're right! But, my 03' (which I had for 7 years) & it Never seen any mud. I know some of you are cringing right about now, saying why would you own a H2 & NOT use it for it's full potential. I enjoy it, I guess just in a different way. I guess it's kinda like having fast sports cars & not taking them to the track (road race or drag) but I don't & I still have a great time with them also. jmo!

Old 01-19-2012, 08:56 PM

Originally Posted by mattdillon
Caraddict, well technically you're right! But, my 03' (which I had for 7 years) & it Never seen any mud. I know some of you are cringing right about now, saying why would you own a H2 & NOT use it for it's full potential. I enjoy it, I guess just in a different way. I guess it's kinda like having fast sports cars & not taking them to the track (road race or drag) but I don't & I still have a great time with them also. jmo!
I've never taken my h2 off road either....but I plan on doing it soon! bottom line is enjoying your veichle however YOU want!

Old 01-20-2012, 03:50 PM

Mattdillon: What is that on the black part of your front bumper? I am constantly using products like back to black to keep is looking good. The only problem is as soon as it rains, snows, etc it doesn't look good anymore.

If that is a permeant finish, I'd love to know what it is

Thanks!!!

Old 01-20-2012, 06:34 PM
Super Moderator

I've never taken my h2 off road either....but I plan on doing it soon! bottom line is enjoying your veichle however YOU want!

We are planning a run for April at RC....

I'm sure there will be some info on this forum soon.... right now it is in the planning stages.

Old 01-21-2012, 11:43 AM

Originally Posted by Muddydawg75
We are planning a run for April at RC....

I'm sure there will be some info on this forum soon.... right now it is in the planning stages.
Where is Rc?

Old 01-21-2012, 09:37 PM

Originally Posted by mgurgone
Mattdillon: What is that on the black part of your front bumper? I am constantly using products like back to black to keep is looking good. The only problem is as soon as it rains, snows, etc it doesn't look good anymore.

If that is a permeant finish, I'd love to know what it is

Thanks!!!
mgurgone, I had the front (& rear) bumpers powdercoated black if that's what you're talking about. At least the metal parts under the bumpers, if that makes sense.

Old 01-22-2012, 12:18 AM

x2 on rc

nice rig also!

stev

Old 01-22-2012, 07:21 AM

Where is Rc?
It's in PA : Rausch Creek Off Road Park

A few of us from Connecticut are going. You could tag along with us.

Quick Reply: Few Updated Pics