PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Driver Door Lock/Unlock

Old 03-20-2012, 08:19 AM
Default Driver Door Lock/Unlock

I just purchased a 2003 H2, and the driver door will not lock or unlock with any of the switches or with the aftermarket Clifford Matrix 50.5x remote. everything on the driver's door works, and no problems with any of the other doors. Key works fine to lock and unlock. I tried to listen to see if I could the actuater making any kind of noise, and it doesn't seem to be. Any ideas on where to start looking? The plastics in these things are somewhat cheap and brittle so I don't want to start ripping off door panels and dashes without checking everything else out first. Is there a seperate fuse that controls just he driver door lock? I looked in both panels and didn't see anything but the DDM with kills power to everything on the door.

Old 06-17-2012, 08:49 PM

Aaron, Did you ever get this problem taken care of? and if so, how? I am having problems with just the front doors unlocking, and not the rear doors or the back hatch unlocking. I've gone through manuals, and followed directions for reprogramming, but I am unsuccessful. Any advice?