PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

DLIS fuse blowing "wont't start"

Old 04-07-2013, 12:49 PM
Default DLIS fuse blowing "wont't start"

2008 H2... So I pull up to gas pump to get some gas. I turn the key off drop them in floor. Get the the fuel in the mule. And go back to get those keys off the floor and get on to lunch. Well this starts me not getting lunch. The thing won't start full power from battery, beat the starter, tried the other key and checked the obvious fuse and nothing. Had it towed to a shop that would work with me. At the end, it was a blown 2amp DLIS fuse under the hood. And it has blown again since. Any one else have this issue? And figure out why it blows? I searched the net and other forums no one really mentions this and if they do no one says why or what to check to make it doesn't happen again.
So this circuit feeds into the ignition switch and to the theft deturant system.
I have recently installed a CB using the trailer brake wire under dash fused between wire and CB also with the 40amp under hood in fuse box. Also installed 1200 watt inverter from battery to back of hummer on its own ground and positive from battery. My problem did not start immediately after either of these installs.

Any ideas?