PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Couple different problems

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2011, 08:52 PM
Default Couple different problems

First, my wipers wouldn't turn off yesterday. In the "off" position they would wipe every 5 seconds, so when it wasnt raining I would put the at the longest delay maybe evey 10 secs. Then, later, they were fine.....
Second, no start in the morning ( plus now the key wont come out) so I trickle charged it and still nothing.. Jumped it and now it started. So I replaced the battery. (Alt is charging fine). Seems ok until later when I get home after getting home, turning off the truck the dash lights stay on along with the radio (even after I opened the door) I did notice the battery light was on so I just turned the dimmer switch down and went in the house bcuz now im pissed... After an hour or so I went back out, started it, turned it off, and tried a combo of things everything is now off. At one point the fog lights stayed on even after using the remote to lock the doors.. Its an 04 with only 56k miles on it.

Old 04-14-2011, 08:58 PM

OOPS... Before you guys yell at me I just realized that this post should have been in the gen tech forum.. sorry. I forgot I was in his forum when I posted.. Can you still help???