PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Base/Luxury/Adventure

Old 08-13-2014, 02:58 PM

The RPO codes in the glove box will also tell you a lot of information about your deuce. There are RPO code websites all over the place online where you enter the code and it tells what option or accessory it is. I actually went through all my codes one night just for fun. Those confirmed mine is a Lux with the better 9-speaker Bose system.

Old 08-13-2014, 08:54 PM

I did the RPO homework and mine is a LUX with chrome package 9 spk bose but without airride .now i wonder where is the 9th speaker located ???

Last edited by hmer; 08-13-2014 at 08:56 PM.
Old 08-13-2014, 09:22 PM

Originally Posted by hmer
I did the RPO homework and mine is a LUX with chrome package 9 spk bose but without airride .now i wonder where is the 9th speaker located ???

#9 is under your center console.

Old 08-13-2014, 09:47 PM

Originally Posted by ak47dennis
#9 is under your center console.

Correct, subwoofer

Old 08-13-2014, 09:54 PM

The more I think about the topic the more I think that its all in the features. I have hurd so many different things.

(correct me if im wrong guys)

Adventure:
-Brush guard
-Air ride suspension with rear tire inflator
-Over head compartments (with no sunroof)
-roof racks
-Exterior tire carrier

LUX:
-sunroof
-Crome side mirrors.
-interior tire carrier
-navigation unit

But whats confusing is that some modles have features from both. For example my H2 has all the Adventure features, but also with a sunroof. Maybe some are just custom from factory??

Old 08-14-2014, 04:31 AM

Originally Posted by Nate2106
The more I think about the topic the more I think that its all in the features. I have hurd so many different things.

Adventure:
-Brush guard
-roof racks
-Exterior tire carrier

LUX:
-sunroof
-Crome side mirrors.
-interior tire carrier
-navigation unit

But whats confusing is that some modles have features from both. For example my H2 has all the Adventure features, but also with a sunroof. Maybe some are just custom from factory??

I was very confused at first as well until I realized it is not as cut and dry as other models by GM (even though the 2's aren't built by GM). The RPO codes are the most reliable method. Mine is a Lux with all the LUX options except the nav.

Old 08-14-2014, 07:05 AM

Adventure:
-Brush guard
-roof racks
-Exterior tire carrier

LUX:
-sunroof
-Crome side mirrors.
-interior tire carrier
-navigation unit

I am confused also so you've got good company

I have all the options you mentioned above except the sunroof + the 9 speaker Bose. Oh well

Old 08-14-2014, 07:15 AM

Adventure:
-Brush guard
-roof racks
-Exterior tire carrier

LUX:
-sunroof
-Crome side mirrors.
-interior tire carrier
-navigation unit

Yes you are correct , i was told by a older hummer sales guy back when the 2 were been build that in some cases there was a mix of features or for some other reason custom build trucks
Would end up for sale because the owner was not happy or something similar and thats how we see some 2s with a mix of adventure and luxury features ..

Old 08-14-2014, 03:10 PM

Originally Posted by LoJac963
I was very confused at first as well until I realized it is not as cut and dry as other models by GM (even though the 2's aren't built by GM). The RPO codes are the most reliable method. Mine is a Lux with all the LUX options except the nav.
LoJac what do you mean by this? (even though the 2's aren't built by GM)

Old 08-14-2014, 05:37 PM

They were branded Hummer and "sold" by GM but look at your sticker in the door. Manufactured by AM General.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Base/Luxury/Adventure