Hummer H2 For those who like a little more gleam to their Hummer, the H2 offers a similar rugged look as the H1, but as a lower cost, and with more added features, making it almost a massive luxury SUV.

2003 H2 Cluster Stop working.

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2011, 02:07 PM
Default 2003 H2 Cluster Stop working.

I have been reading the threads about the speedometer stop working, but with mine everything does not work, Tack,speed,oil,gas,temp,volt. Is there something i should check before i rip it out and send it away? The lights inside the cluster works, also the digital display works normal. Any help would be great. Thanks. Kyle

Old 01-10-2011, 06:12 AM
Default This is weird.

Ok, now after two days of it not working, It started to work again
Any ideas of what is causing this? Thanks kyle

Old 01-10-2011, 06:05 PM

Sounds like a ground or just a connection. The other option might be water got into the connection and after it dried up it started working again. I had this happen on my H3.

Old 01-11-2011, 08:09 AM

While now i am having problem with my battery. it was almost dead when i started it, had the battery check 6 months ago and they said it tested good. I live in florida and it not really cold when starting, also the truck is in a garage so its not out in the weather so i not sure if water could have played a part in this, Kyle

Old 12-25-2022, 04:36 PM
Default 2003 H2 cluster lit, odometer works all guages are dead

I was wondering if you ever found out what it was. I have the same situation. I checked the 20amp fuse and it is fine. None of the needles move. It worked fine yesterday, got in to go to Christmas and noticed nothing was moving when I pulled out my driveway. It is strange the cluster panel backlight is working and if it was a sensor then that specific Guage would not work. At least I think.
Ive had it for a year and did notice some hack work done by the previous owner with the radio and electric. They cracked the dash in multiple spots and there is tapped up wires all behind the radio. By the time I noticed my 90 days or whatever was up. The dealer got me good on this one. A brakelight went out and I found seaweed in the black tail light metal grill covers this summer, noticed a Florida yacht club boating sticker on the back of the rear view mirror. I think it was in water. Further investigation some one painted the underneath over top of rust with black coating. Yikes. They did replace the pitman arm because it was hard keeping it in a lane. Sad. I'm hoping this may be a easy fix till it gets above -7 degrees and I can go through the whole electric system and see the beautiful work this guy did to the poor H2.
Next step is wiring diagram for the dash to get this fixed till then.