PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

On a serious note...

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2007, 07:23 PM
Default On a serious note...

Thanks again for having me as a mod. I feel very honored to have been asked and I hope I can contribute to the community in a way that reflects positive for all of us.

I am very lucky to have meet some of you (the ones that have the Cojones to join us) and hopefully, we can schedule a meet sometime that most everyone can attend. Maybe plan it 6 or 8 months in advance.

Anyway, to sum it all up.. Thousand points of light, harmony, fun, working together, meet.

That is all...

(off to bed very soon, 4am comes early)

Old 08-16-2007, 08:11 PM
Default RE: On a serious note...

ORIGINAL: jdrew

Thanks again for having me as a mod. I feel very honored to have been asked and I hope I can contribute to the community in a way that reflects positive for all of us.

I am very lucky to have meet some of you (the ones that have the Cojones to join us) and hopefully, we can schedule a meet sometime that most everyone can attend. Maybe plan it 6 or 8 months in advance.

Anyway, to sum it all up.. Thousand points of light, harmony, fun, working together, meet.

That is all...

theres something you'll never hear Zyne say

Old 08-17-2007, 07:37 AM
Super Moderator

Sorry Jeremy, but this sure sounds an awfully like a orgy to me, so I must disrespectfully decline, since I happen to like people that look like this:

I'm not into that whole drop the soap scenarios

Old 08-17-2007, 10:11 AM

ORIGINAL: importkiller

ORIGINAL: jdrew

That is all...

theres something you'll never hear Zyne say
LMAO! You're absolutely right there bro .... I went to bed right around when he got out of his ... 7 AM came early this morning but not THAT flippin' early ....