The 2017 Moab event, April 26-29th, is now open for enrollment.
Here is a video from our 2016 trip: https://vimeo.com/193832451
- $175 entrance fee (this event is a fund raiser)
- Includes free mechanical support from Big Dog Offroad (when you break down, we will help fix it for free)
- Includes swag
- Includes professional trail leadership and trail guides who know these trails
- Includes dinner at the kick-off party April 25th prepared by our amazing chef
- We have a beer sponsor (maybe 2)
- Please have a VHF radio for every vehicle. We do not use CBs (those don't work anyway) so please have a VHF radio.
- This event is a fund raiser to raise money for Stephen Garbett in his chase to the 2018 winter Olympics! Steve is on TeamUSA Men's Skeleton National Team and we look forward to seeing his race for the US. His season is extreamly expensive and US athletes are self funded and appreciate all they help they can get from sponsors and donors and we hope to raise a substantial amount of money for this amazing athlete. Steve was in the Hummer that rolled on it's side in 2016 (he was recovering for 3 surgeries at the time).
Please email me to sign up for the 2017 event! Enrollment is now and we haven't decided the cut off date yet but it will be in the Spring.