PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

hating the hummer haters!

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-2012, 02:43 AM
Thumbs up hating the hummer haters!

Real simple. H3 victory red adventure/lux mod suspension and 35 procomps i5 with spectre cold air intake. I wonder if all the haters out there look foreward to driving their same as everyone elses shoebox home everyday?? I love my truck!! 100,000 miles plus on my 06. And I still love to drive it, off-road it, wash it, and just plain look at it!! I'm a boilermaker by trade and drive between 11/2 to two hours both ways to work. People are always making comments at the gas station like " wow ill bet that's killing you in gas!!" Truth is they look sick when I tell them I get between 30 and 32 mogul with it!!(little tweaking and highway only, city is much less). And I wonder if they still have little children asking their parents if they can look at it, or ask me all about my truck. I just read a post about a member having his h2 vandalized, I was sick!! It happened to me twice!! If I ever catch the Eco **** who did it I'm gonna recycle him!!! I feel for all you guys that this happens to. Just know your not alone. And to all the Eco ***** out there I have this. When you were a kid ill bet you never wanted to grow up to become such an idiotic!! And I'm sure you weren't drawing pictures of hot rod prius's on your books!! If you ever ran into the childhood version of yourself you'd get your *** kicked!!!! Thanks for letting me vent guys. The BATMAN.

Old 06-11-2012, 02:34 PM

Originally Posted by batman 15472
Real simple. H3 victory red adventure/lux mod suspension and 35 procomps i5 with spectre cold air intake. I wonder if all the haters out there look foreward to driving their same as everyone elses shoebox home everyday?? I love my truck!! 100,000 miles plus on my 06. And I still love to drive it, off-road it, wash it, and just plain look at it!! I'm a boilermaker by trade and drive between 11/2 to two hours both ways to work. People are always making comments at the gas station like " wow ill bet that's killing you in gas!!" Truth is they look sick when I tell them I get between 30 and 32 mogul with it!!(little tweaking and highway only, city is much less). And I wonder if they still have little children asking their parents if they can look at it, or ask me all about my truck. I just read a post about a member having his h2 vandalized, I was sick!! It happened to me twice!! If I ever catch the Eco **** who did it I'm gonna recycle him!!! I feel for all you guys that this happens to. Just know your not alone. And to all the Eco ***** out there I have this. When you were a kid ill bet you never wanted to grow up to become such an idiotic!! And I'm sure you weren't drawing pictures of hot rod prius's on your books!! If you ever ran into the childhood version of yourself you'd get your *** kicked!!!! Thanks for letting me vent guys. The BATMAN.
Although i may agree with some of your opinions about eco-friendly people,i still strongly believe that we should be the bigger "man" about this. People can be so ignorant and who are we to judge them for their brainwashed education. I can only feel sorry for them as i drive of with my black beauty onto the sunset and wave with a smiling grin as i produce combustion LIKE other vehicles do but at a larger amount.

Old 06-21-2012, 02:42 PM
Thumbs up

Thank goodness I live in SW Florida where trucks are KING...Around here the #1 seller buy far are trucks . The bigger the better. I just got my first "Real Truck" in this H3 Alpha and everyone loves it. Wish I had it back in 04' when we got hit by Four(4) Hurricanes in 4 months...

Attached Thumbnails hating the hummer haters!-florida-gators.jpg