PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

! Hummer makes Minivans !

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2013, 06:36 PM

They certainly do Kram, they certainly do!

Old 01-17-2013, 11:40 AM

Originally Posted by 8lug
They certainly do Kram, they certainly do!
if you notice most of us that drives HUMMERS, We're Dad's / Husbands and just good ole guys.... We all look a like..(UGLY OH GUYS). but check out the next Prius you see and see what he looks like... $5 says hes clean shaven, little prissy and is dressed to a T... Thank God am a Normal man! LOL And am not gay bashing either... if that's their life style and they want to live like that it's up to them... i'm not judging them at all... Just calling it like i see it.. However it would be a little funny to see one jump out of a H1 and say OK BOYS! lets go mudding!

Old 01-17-2013, 12:59 PM

Originally Posted by kramcard6
if you notice most of us that drives HUMMERS, We're Dad's / Husbands and just good ole guys.... We all look a like..(UGLY OH GUYS). but check out the next Prius you see and see what he looks like... $5 says hes clean shaven, little prissy and is dressed to a T... Thank God am a Normal man! LOL And am not gay bashing either... if that's their life style and they want to live like that it's up to them... i'm not judging them at all... Just calling it like i see it.. However it would be a little funny to see one jump out of a H1 and say OK BOYS! lets go mudding!
Lol hey thats not fair... I have to wear a suit to work as I am a commercial real estate agent and I also drive a hummer h3 on 35s. I also build parts for these vehicle and have been a member of several offroad clubs/ logged many miles on trails in the north east.

Old 01-18-2013, 04:18 AM

Originally Posted by atvspeed4
Lol hey thats not fair... I have to wear a suit to work as I am a commercial real estate agent and I also drive a hummer h3 on 35s. I also build parts for these vehicle and have been a member of several offroad clubs/ logged many miles on trails in the north east.
LOL ATVSPEED do they make you drive a prius also? What type ATV do you have? 750 King here... Also what type of parts do you build?

Old 01-18-2013, 09:51 AM

Originally Posted by kramcard6
LOL ATVSPEED do they make you drive a prius also? What type ATV do you have? 750 King here... Also what type of parts do you build?
haha I refuse to ever drive a prius! If anything a mercedes diesel would be my choice for fuel economy. The Atv was a joke from waaay back because I used to take my old S10 on trails that my friends were riding their quads.

I build HD tierods, delrin diff mounts, delrin steering rack bushings and aluminum steering rack braces for the h3. Ugh also working on front diff upgrade but its been a fight the whole way.

Old 01-18-2013, 01:20 PM
Default One for the FJ fans !! lol

PowerBlog » Desert hill jump fail

Old 01-19-2013, 06:23 AM

What their MiniVan's get stuck LOL Has any watched the rest of the video's ? Some are really funny

Old 03-21-2013, 06:51 AM

I gotta show my wife these threads...I'm definetly gonna call her FJ a mini van now!

Old 03-23-2013, 12:36 AM

I think they went on to do this... to themseves ...

Old 04-29-2013, 12:30 AM

It really a funny stuff. Hummer create a good sound. And you said right that hummer makes minuvans.

Quick Reply: ! Hummer makes Minivans !