PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

H2 SUT Hard Tonneau Cover

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2010, 09:51 AM
Default H2 SUT Hard Tonneau Cover

Hi you all, I appologize if I'm not posting in the right spot, as this is my first time posting. Just bought a 2006 H2 SUT yesterday and was wondering if anyone knows of any place where I can get a Tonneau cover for the back. I found one website but they want $1500 for it. Any help would be appreciated, thanks

Old 07-26-2010, 03:36 PM

Dealers were selling them for about that price ($1500) installed. I think part cost is around 8 or 9 hundred and install is a kind of a pain (a tech who has done it a few times will take a couple hours minimum)...sounds like you're in the ballpark for a fully installed, factory cover.

Old 07-27-2010, 04:52 PM

Thanks for the info...I appreciate it

Old 07-27-2010, 09:42 PM
Super Moderator

might try Brodie at www.ridgedemon.com

Old 10-09-2013, 11:12 PM

been a few hot summers ago that they were looking,like three!

Old 06-28-2016, 07:09 PM
Default Buyer beware

I purchased a hard top cover for my 2005 H2 Sut about 2 years ago & this person was supposed to be making these hard tops for G style, I ordered 1 directly from him on E bay for half the cost, received it, installed it & with in 6 months the weather seal on hinge of cover started cracking, contacted the guy who made it through e mail & he gave ma a song & dance that it was sold by him personally not by G Style, I threaten to post pic's of his handy work on face book & to G Style, he was very obliging after that, he sent me another hard top on the agreement to not contact anyone about defect on weather seal, when I received the hard top a chunk of fiberglass out of edge of hard top, instead of sending back I fixed myself, about 6 months later weather seal started cracking again, the weather seal is not UV protected, you can order a simple rubber membrane for roofing & install it yourself because your warranty will be done when weather seal for hinge will start cracking. I did contact G Style & said they would check into it, as I can see they are still selling this hard top. Good luck & I hope you are good with making your own repairs & modifications on Hardtop.

Old 06-29-2016, 10:33 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by hilbilly_mafia
I purchased a hard top cover for my 2005 H2 Sut about 2 years ago & this person was supposed to be making these hard tops for G style, I ordered 1 directly from him on E bay for half the cost, received it, installed it & with in 6 months the weather seal on hinge of cover started cracking, contacted the guy who made it through e mail & he gave ma a song & dance that it was sold by him personally not by G Style, I threaten to post pic's of his handy work on face book & to G Style, he was very obliging after that, he sent me another hard top on the agreement to not contact anyone about defect on weather seal, when I received the hard top a chunk of fiberglass out of edge of hard top, instead of sending back I fixed myself, about 6 months later weather seal started cracking again, the weather seal is not UV protected, you can order a simple rubber membrane for roofing & install it yourself because your warranty will be done when weather seal for hinge will start cracking. I did contact G Style & said they would check into it, as I can see they are still selling this hard top. Good luck & I hope you are good with making your own repairs & modifications on Hardtop.
This thread is THREE YEARS OLD and need no be dug up for your comment.
https://www.hummerforums.com/forum/n...bumping-23220/

Old 06-29-2016, 11:22 AM
Super Moderator

hillbilly,

good information but starting a new thread would be a better way to go.