PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

H2 Speaker Interfearance

Search this Thread

Old 11-28-2010, 11:37 AM
Default H2 Speaker Interfearance

I removed the standard head unit, cut the plugs off and converted them to ISO and fitted in its place an Alpine W505R head unit. For some reason though im getting interfearance through the speakers.

Mine has the Bose stereo and amp under the centre console. Wondering if anyone had any idea's why im getting interfearance. All the speakers are wired correctly, and so are the power and earth cables.

I fear its because of the internal amp so i may have to cut it out completly and run new cables to the speakers from an aftermarket amp.

Also, after converting the loom to ISO spec, there are 3 left over wires. One is thin orange, the thick orange is Possitive, but not sure what the thin orange is, and it wasnt on the wiring diagram i had, it does wild things though when power is put to it, the clocks go funny, abs goes off and the "service 4WD" message comes up. For now iv left it unconnected and everything seems to work fine.

Any help of info is appreciated.

Thanks.

Jay